Go jump in the bailer. I'll push the button.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I feel like I'm cheating on LiveJournal. I have tried to convert everyone to LJ, but they all wanna be here. FINE. It's fine.

Here's a brief synopsis. I am getting married in six days and two hours. My fiance and I are closing on house in nine days and three hours. And I have to be at work in one hour and a half. I need to be in the shower in two minutes.

I am not yet freaking out about all the little details that need to be finalized. I am more worried about closing on the house than the wedding. It's our first time buying a house and it's a bit overwhelming. The wedding thing...not so stressful. It's going to be very small and very relaxed. I plan on having fun and letting the guests take care of themselves.

I'm now late for my shower. Shitfuck.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    just think... in 9 days, from now, all will be done. you will be moving into your new and fabulous home with your wonderful husband! i want to be you, done and settled in a week and a half! ...307 days to go for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home